Join our server

Bugs in game tropps disappear out of control

Hello Félix thank you for the update but I think it lagged things more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
The tropps disappear in game,
In the middle of the battle we lose control of troops they go right left and even with that they don’t respond
And in a game all my tropps retreated and the enemy tropps disappeared
I’m not the only one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey I lost to centurion because of that same glitch , I had him in my trap and could not execute it because my troops stopped responding

Yes it did that to me too

I’m curious how often this happens and if there’s any pattern. If you did a session with several matches, was it just one match out of many that glitched, or does glitch for most or all matches of that session?

Legit everything and every match lags
Evidence:

Damn cant upload video

There isn’t a pattern out of at least 4 match it lagged but late the night it functioned

It happens the session

It makes micro impossible

U guys do realize that its doing that because the units lost too much morale in if u play totale war the unit has broken
There is a morale system

I believe this is actually a network related glitch, and not just morale.

Have u played or watched total war

Yes, some.

Actually, I played the original shogun and medieval a lot. But after those two, I didn’t like the lack of focus on multiplayer.

I’m h how it an attacker hint breaks they fled the battlefeld if there r still troops in that unit