Join our server

My pings are always high

I think I’ve found and fixed this now, will do some more tests and try to make a new build asap.

Thanks

Small status update: the App Store update seems to have got stuck in the approval process, don’t currently for how long. I’m almost done rewriting the network/message code, and I’ll do some serious testing on it, will post more info on this soon.

Yeah the pings are sky rocketing and kicks me out of my games

Can’t play any games cuz the ping is way too high and armies disappear and the game glitches

Do you guys know what ping in Sabah means

If you put Kopi (Coffee) And ping (Milked)

Are we gonna get an update or something to fixe the game cuz lately it ain’t been working the way it should

Yes, I need to update both server and apps, it’s coming this week

The update for Android is now available (build 190124.2148). I’ve rewritten the network connection part and should have the ping under control. Try it out and let me know how it works.

The iOS version is still stuck in the approval process, I’ll get back to you as soon as I have more info.

Thank you good sir

For some reason its not that build on playstore

Oh, I made another small bug fix update, 190126.1657, that one should be available.

you see that ping?! Lol

Dafuq is everyone?

That seems to be the older version. Try update to the new version: 190126.1657

I updated it today this morning

The screenshot says you’re on version 190107.1853 which is the old one. Check the Play Store, sometimes it’s slow to recognize new updates.

Ok i have that one but pings are still high, it didnt change anything

Ok, hmm, you’re right. The fight against lag continues

IMG_4350