Join our server

Off-topic posts to House of Wellborn (House of the King of SOF)

Sure

There now take your stuff off of here

I’m splitting some posts on the request of the OP.

@everyone Please keep posts on topic, especially in the Clans category

You should make the creater of a post be able to have the ability to take off post that they feel are not on topic instead of use having to ask you to do it cause my page also gets filled wih off topic post by @BraveHeart all the time and its annoying

That would be a good thing, but unfortunately I don’t see any settings for that. Maybe there’s some kind of forum plug-in for it, I’ll take a look

Another of scipios head aka wellborn aka horselord aka leader of sof here is your king of tears :cry: in another alias

House of Wellborn (House of the King of SOF)[Join]

Stop it I told you not to add your things on hear

This forum is about to get regulated worse than the EU…didnt they teach you its not nice to tell on the other children!?

Fuck the EU man the are a buch of Communist plus I asked cent to remove his stuff nicely but he wouldn’t listen so if you can’t take the shit don’t ask for it lol

Lol if u cant take it. You sound as if you were the one being snitched on lol

FUCK YOU BOTH :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:You CriniCunt is a Half pig half Shit born person.

And you Cent I thought You we’re Friendly when you insulted my religion that’s when I held a grudge on you now I hate you I won’t cuss you but that MF will get more​:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::wave::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Lol my friend bring ur anger to the battlefield

Yea stop barking from the sidelines…you’re the weakest link of the weakest clan in history of this game! Throwing insults on the forum is the greatest skill you’ve shown thus far!

Yay that’s good

Well your reputation is very very very bad no people would listen to you

Ultimately its about the battle, not a popularity contest! Look at the world today…most people are idiots anyway, their vanity is more important than their own survival!

Popularity means Loyalty,Loyalty means More Soldiers,More soldiers mean More wins!

No snitching y’all! Who cares what others post just mean more people are interested :man_shrugging:t2:

I agree with no mas in that one! Adapt or die :cold_face::hole::smiling_imp:

Don’t bring up religion and preach that kinda shit on here then …expect to get trashed on when it comes to religion lol I would do the same if you kept on Muslim this Muslim that…