Join our server

What is the point in clans, how do they work?

How does the whole “Clan” system work? Also, is the territory map in Feudal japan or somewhere else? I am very confused and though I am a good player in battle mode, I need some help, and Quick! Would appreciate any tips. Thanks.

So clans are basically not a real built up thing. They are based on like them making a thread of it here and then usually also make a discord for it. If you wish to join a clan, I would recommend you RMG and also recommend you to DM the owner.

Clans are so you can be part of a group of players who get together to do clan wars to train etc and to be The best clan

1 Like

Absolutely no point in clans! Herd mentality for weak individuals!

1 Like

Its I gues for friends who want to make a clan and also for clan wars

1 Like

Well what you wrote doesn’t really contradict what I wrote…

Thx, but what’s the actual point of the territory map? How does it tie into the game, and the clan system?

Also, I have no idea what RMG is, but I think DM is direct message? I’m so hopeless SMH

RMG stands for Royal Mercenary Guard

Its my clan

Right I’d recommend you to Direct Message TheHorseLord and ask him if you can join his clan, the Royal Mercenary Guard.

Want to form a clan with me and my team we are making a new clan

Who?

a new one,other than the RMG?? sure, im in. where do i sign up?

There is really no point too a clan here RMG is essentially just a title a group of people put infront of there name. Territory wars was my solution to a functional clan it worked by victories on the battlefield would translate to gaining a part of any choosen state that your logo was near growing the empire of your own empire or that of your clan. Giving a purpose to each players victory and aid in expanding your clans empire it gave an actual function to your clan other then just putting a title infront of your profile name

Yes but I don’t see restarting the territory game, and until you do so the clans will remain as they are

1 Like

I recommend reading Lee’s Lieutenants by Douglas Southall Freeman. If you think about it, it is basically a book about a real life clan. You will learn all about what a clan is for then, General. That is all.

1 Like

Why dont you restart territory wars

Nah its to much work ill leave that to you I’m to busy at the moment

Ummm okay asskicker

1 Like